Classic Moto Travel
Exploring prime locations, Ecuador´s motorbike-tourism at its best.
Our trips take you to live a unique perspective of Ecuador and it showcases the diversity and its major regions of mainland Ecuador providing an intense riding experience.
Discover a country with an incredible amount of biodiversity.
45 different eco-systems, tropical forests, beautiful beaches,mountain and valleys, making Ecuador an adventure-seeker’s paradise.
From the highlands of the western mountain range to the colorful Amazon basin, from the mountains to the sun-drenched Pacific Coast, Ecuador beckons us with countless wonders.
Our guided adventures have been designed by local experts to show you the very best of Ecuador.
We offer an unforgettable experience to motorcycle in a small Andean country on the equator
- Engine 499 cc 1-cylinder 4-stroke air-cooled
- Torque 41.3 Nm / 4,000 rev / min.
- Compression 8.5: 1
- Bore x stroke 84 mm x 90 mm
- Ignition Keihin engine management
- Fuel system Electronic injection from Keihin
- Electrical 12 Volt
- Power 20.3 kW / 28 hp at 5,250 rev / min.
- Top speed 129 Km / h
- Fuel capacity 14.5 liters
- Power consumption of approximately 3.5 l Super / 100 km
- Clutch modern 7-discs wet clutch
- Transmission 5-speed left circuit
- Drive O-ring chain
- Starter Kickstarter & Electric Starter DENSO
- Brakes front disc / rear drum
- Front tires 90/90 – 19 ”
- Rear tires 110/80 – 18 ”
- Suspension Front 150mm hydraulic telescopic fork
- Suspension rear steel swingarm with gas struts
- Dimensions L x W x H 2160 x 800 x 1050 mm
- Wheelbase 1370 mm
- Seat height 800 mm
- Ground clearance 140 mm
- Empty weight 187 kg
- GVW 365 kg
- Fuel Super